The main rule - the soil must be put into boxes so that after a year or several years it can be dismantled or moved to a different location.
Why choose portable garden-beds instead of traditional ones?
1) The portable garden-beds are easy to install at any terrain.
2) Temporary garden-bed is a temporary solution, if you, for example, live in a rented summer house.
3) If you are not completely sure about the location of your garden, lawn, etc.
4) Soil is barren (for example, too sandy). Compared to a garden, the portable garden-bed requires much less fruitful soil.
5) If you have no will or strength to take on improvement and maintenance of your old garden.
What to do?
Find a place for the portable garden-bed.
Line the box with agricultural film - two layers with large overlaps so that the film completely covers inside of the box. At the bottom of the garden-bed you can place a thin plastic net to protect it against moles and destruction caused by European mole crickets.
Pour soil into the box.
It is best to use steam insulation film since it will serve longer than the agricultural film. Despite the fact that the steam film is more expensive, it is more durable and thicker.